Black sesame seeds are one of the oldest condiments in the world and have many health-promoting and anti-ageing benefits.
- Keto-Friendly as it's high in healthy fats (polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega 6)
- Good source of fiber, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus
- Contains anti-ageing properties because of its Vitamin B and Iron content (helps to prevent grey hair!)
Decreases risk of cancer and protects the liver from free radicals in the body
Relief for constipation and indigestion because of its fiber content and the oil in the seeds can help lubricate your intestines
- Magnesium helps to stabilize blood pressure
- Calcium and Zinc help to keep bones strong