Red Seal Blackstrap Molasses - 500g
See this product used in one of our recipes:
An all-natural sweetener rich in essential minerals and trace elements including calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- A natural source of essential minerals, and trace elements
- Molasses is the natural raw product left after sugar cane crushing
- 1 tablespoon of molasses (21g) provides approximately 168mg of calcium and 2.5mg of iron
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus
- Molasses can be substituted for honey or golden syrup in many recipes
- Can be dissolved in hot water and stirred into drinks
- Some people find that molasses has a mild laxative effect
- Preservative free
- No sulphur added
- Guarantee: If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with this product please return it to the address shown and it will be promptly replaced.
Molasses can be substituted for honey or golden syrup in many recipes. Can also be dissolved in hot water and stirred into drinks.
- Fat – total
- Fat – saturated
|Ingredients||Average quantity per serving||Average quantity per 100g|
|Fat – total||0.0g||0.1g|
|Fat – saturated||0.0g||0.0g|