An all-natural sweetener rich in essential minerals and trace elements including calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- A natural source of essential minerals, and trace elements
- Molasses is the natural raw product left after sugar cane crushing
- 1 tablespoon of molasses (21g) provides approximately 168mg of calcium and 2.5mg of iron
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, and phosphorus
- Molasses can be substituted for honey or golden syrup in many recipes
- Can be dissolved in hot water and stirred into drinks
- Some people find that molasses has a mild laxative effect
- Preservative free
- No sulphur added
Molasses can be substituted for honey or golden syrup in many recipes. Can also be dissolved in hot water and stirred into drinks.
- Fat – total
- Fat – saturated
||Average quantity per serving
||Average quantity per 100g
|Fat – total
|Fat – saturated
HOME DELIVERY VS STORE PICK UP
Shipments over $700HKD is free of charge.
Any orders that do not meet the minimum will be 100HKD for home delivery.
'Pick-up' option is not displayed online. You can contact our Customer Service for possible arrangements.
Please send us a WhatsApp with your order number on +852 5539 0014 to let us know if you would like to collect your order from our store.
*Please make sure you order your items in advance (especially fresh kitchen products such as breads, yogurts, kefir, etc.) for our Team to ensure production. Fresh kitchen items are not available in-store, we bake-to-order and produce them fresh in the morning on delivery to ensure quality!
**Any orders that do not meet the minimum threshold will be charged 100HKD for door to door delivery**
As you are checking out, please select your date of delivery. If you do not select a delivery date (and automatically checkout through the systems) we will assume you want your products delivered as soon as possible and the earliest delivery route will be assigned to your order. As our products are baked fresh in the mornings, deliveries all take place in the afternoon.