White sesame seeds have a delicate, nutty taste and used quite commonly in Asian dishes. They are also the main ingredient for tahini (sesame seed paste) in the Middle East.
Keto-Friendly as it's high in healthy fats (polyunsaturated fatty acids and Omega 6)
- Excellent source of copper and manganese
- Copper helps with rheumatoid arthritis because of its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Good source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, B1, zinc, and fiber
- Magnesium helps prevent airway spasms for people suffering from asthma, lowers high blood pressure, and helps restore normal sleep patterns
- Calcium helps to protect colon cells from cancer-causing substances, prevent bone loss, eases migraines and PMS symptoms
- Contains two unique substances: sesamin and sesamolin which belong to a group of special beneficial fibers called lignans (helps to lower cholesterol and prevent high blood pressure
- Can be made into sesame butter (tahini)
- Sprinkle on top of your cereals, breakfast bowls, rice, noodles, and sushi rolls
- Sprinkle on top of your favourite stir fry and goes very well with salmon!
- Mix them with your yogurt or blend into your smoothie for a rich nutty flavour
100% White Sesame Seeds