Gluten Free Paleo Soft Wrap
This is a super satisfying recipe that is gluten-free and paleo. No grains, no dairy nor eggs. And it's amazingly soft, chewy and flavorful.
Makes a great wrap.
I like to wrap chopped veggies with our hummus or even grilled Halloumi Cheese or Feta cheese.
add some Greek yoghurt instead of sour cream? Once you have this wrap on hand, the recipes are unlimited!
Ingredients (makes approx. 5 wraps):
|2Tbsp.||Grounded golden flax seeds|
|60g||Coconut milk powder|
|240ml||Filtered water, boiled|
Himalayan Crystal Salt
- Mix the 2 Tablespoons grounded flax seeds and water (90ml) in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix the coconut milk powder and boiling water (240ml) and mix well till its dissolved.
- Add the sunflower oil and salt to the coconut milk mixture and mix well.
- in a medium sized bowl, combine the tapioca starch and coconut milk mixture and mix well. The coconut milk mixture should still be warm.
- Add the flax mixture to the batter and mix well. cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours to over night.
- Heat the skillet or non-stick pan at high heat and pour approximately 1/3 cup of the mixture on the pan and turn the pan to spread the mixture.
- bake on one side till the surface looks dry and flip to the other side till the wrap obtains a nice baked color.
- stack on a plate and use immediately or cover with a wrap until you use. This can also be kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. If the wrap turns hard, heat up again on a pan before using.
Leave a comment