Gluten Free Paleo Soft Wrap
This is a super satisfying recipe that is gluten-free and paleo. No grains, no dairy nor eggs. And it's amazingly soft, chewy and flavorful.
Makes a great wrap.
add some Greek yoghurt instead of sour cream? Once you have this wrap on hand, the recipes are unlimited!
Ingredients (makes approx. 5 wraps):
|2Tbsp.||Grounded golden flax seeds|
|60g||Coconut milk powder|
|240ml||Filtered water, boiled|
Himalayan Crystal Salt
- Mix the 2 Tablespoons grounded flax seeds and water (90ml) in a small bowl and set aside.
- Mix the coconut milk powder and boiling water (240ml) and mix well till its dissolved.
- Add the sunflower oil and salt to the coconut milk mixture and mix well.
- in a medium sized bowl, combine the tapioca starch and coconut milk mixture and mix well. The coconut milk mixture should still be warm.
- Add the flax mixture to the batter and mix well. cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours to over night.
- Heat the skillet or non-stick pan at high heat and pour approximately 1/3 cup of the mixture on the pan and turn the pan to spread the mixture.
- bake on one side till the surface looks dry and flip to the other side till the wrap obtains a nice baked color.
- stack on a plate and use immediately or cover with a wrap until you use. This can also be kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. If the wrap turns hard, heat up again on a pan before using.