With only 6 ingredients, you can make the most delicious healthy snack for that mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Not only does it satisfy your sweet tooth, it is made with nutritious ingredients that are also paleo-friendly!
What is Paleo?
The paleo approach to eating is based on the notion that for optimal health, modern humans should go back to eating real, whole unprocessed foods that are more healthful than harmful to our bodies. For instance:
- Grass-fed meats
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Healthy oils (olive, walnut, flaxseed, macadamia, avocado, coconut)
Our bliss balls are made with whole ingredients that are unprocessed which makes this snack fit very well into your paleo lifestyle.
Benefits of the Paleo Diet:
- Balance your hormones and effortlessly lose weight for good
- Reduce inflammation
- Build lean muscle due to healthy animal protein
- Reduce your risk of cancer due to anti-oxidants from fruit and vegetables
- Healthier immune system to fight of sickness and disease
- 130G ORGANIC MEDJOOL DATES
- 130G RAW SPROUTED WALNUTS
- 25G ORGANIC RAW CACAO POWDER
- 15G ORGANIC FREEZE DRIED RASPBERRIES
- 20G ORGANIC COCONUT NECTAR
If you want to try this recipe for yourself, we have created a special bundle for you to get all these products at 10% off! It doesn't have to be a cake or bliss balls - these ingredients are super versatile and can be used for snacking on its own or any dish you like! Click here to purchase this bundle today!
1) In a food processor, blend the raspberries and put it in a bowl. Remember to leave 5 grams of raspberries for coating later!
2) Add the sprouted walnuts to the food processor and chop it up to about 5mm and set aside.
3) Add the dates to the food processor and run the machine till the dates become a 'paste'
4) Add all the ingredients back in to the food processor and blend them well until it reaches a dough texture that can be easily shaped into little balls. Its safer to 'Pulse' so to avoid over processing!
5) Remove the dough into a mixing bowl and take a handful of batter and roll it in your hands to make a ball with your palms.
6) Coat the ball in the powdered raspberry powder that was left aside in Step 1 and serve!
*Any left over balls should be kept in the refrigerator!
Hope you guys enjoy this delicious recipe - we sure did!
Share this post