NAMISATO Gluten Free Rice Flour for Bread -450g
Suitable for baking gluten-free breads.
This product is made from rice and is garnering attention as a substitute for wheat flour. Utilizing its unique milling technology, it achieves the same level of fineness as wheat flour using Japanese rice.
With no need for sifting, this rice flour allows for effortless preparation of gluten-free bread.
This flour is suitable for creating a liquid dough mixture that can be poured into molds and baked, such as gluten-free sandwich bread. The baking time is approximately 70 minutes. Due to its soft texture, this flour is less suitable for dough that requires kneading and shaping.
Gluten-free Rice Flour Bread Recipe
150g NAMISATO Gluten-Free Rice Flour for Bread
50g Corn Starch
15g Melted Butter
3g Dry Yeast
140g Warm Water (approximately 50°C)
- In a bowl, gently mix together the rice flour, cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
- Add the melted butter, dry yeast, and lukewarm water to the mixture. Mix by hand until smooth.
- Line a pound mold with parchment paper. Pour the dough into the mold and level the surface. Make sure the parchment paper has enough height so that when the dough rises, it does not stick to the mold.
- Place the mold in the oven using the proofing function and let the dough rise for 35 minutes at 40℃. The dough should double in size. If a proofing function is not available on your oven, cover the mold with plastic wrap and let it ferment at room temperature (25-30℃) for 2-3 hours (approximately 4 hours in winter). Be careful not to let it rise above the height of the mold, as it may cause dents in the bread during baking.
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Bake the bread for about 25 minutes. To check if it's done, insert a bamboo skewer into the bread, and if the batter doesn't stick to it, it's ready.
- Once baked, remove the bread from the mold and let it cool completely before slicing. The dough can be fragile, so it's best to slice it thickly and serve immediately.
- To reheat the gluten-free bread, you can wrap it in plastic wrap and warm it up in the microwave just before serving.
Learn how to bake gluten-free breads!
We teach how to bake gluten-free sourdough bread using this flour. Join our gluten-free bread baking class here.
*This product is manufactured at the factory that manufactures products containing soybeans and sesame.
Storage: Please store away from direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity. After opening, please seal it and use it as soon as possible.
|Typical values||per 100g|