Pesto Cauliflower Rice (Keto, Vegan, Gluten-free)
No time to prep and cook for a low carb meal?
You can make this in 5 minutes - I mean it!
All clean ingredients and super quick plus tasty.
(You don't need MSG to make your food tasty!)
This dish is packed with umami, capturing the essence of deliciousness.
Did you know? Tomatoes and garlic are actually umami boosters. Not just miso and soy sauce!
Caution!!! Once you started eating cauliflower rice, it's really hard to go back.
It's so light and you won't get that bloated and sluggish feeling after eating a bowl full of rice!
Seriously, this feeling is addictive.
Here are some condiments that are lifesavers for busy days, especially when you want to stay healthy whilst only having 5 minutes to make yourself a meal :)
Organic Vegan Tofu Feta Cheese - 200g
Fermented tofu in flavored extra virgin olive oil. You can just snack on this or use it in your cooking. It's definitely a MUST have.
Raw Coriander Pesto with Sprouted Cashews - 200g
I know our walnut pesto is the best seller, however, this coriander and mint pesto is also amazing. It is more of an adult flavour and I love to use it in Middle-East inspired flavours and recipes.
Without further ado, let's dig-in!
Pesto Cauliflower Rice
300g, Cauliflower Rice (1 pack)
4 Tbsp., Coriander Pesto or Walnut Pesto
1 Tbsp., Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 halves, Sundried Tomatoes, chopped
2 cubes, Tofu Feta, diced into small pieces
- Dice the tofu feta and mince the sun-dried tomatoes so that it can blended into the cauliflower rice.
- Preheat the frying pan with olive oil and add the chopped sun-dried tomatoes onto it to infuse flavours to the oil.
- Add the cauliflower rice and stir-fry at high heat to remove the water.
- Add the tofu feta and mix well.
- When the flavours are infused and moisture is reduced, turn off the flame and add the pesto and mix well.
- Plate and serve hot! You can top it with some extra pesto or fresh herbs if you have it on hand. Enjoy :)
Smells so good! All the beautiful flavours from the herbs should be lingering in your kitchen right now. A guilt-free vegan fried rice that is packed with nutrients and flavours. Do not forget to show us your cauls-pesto bowl on instagram @foodcraft_hk when you are enjoying yours! Bon Appetit~