酸種包烘焙 - 第1級 （英語授課）
Room A, 21/F, Yiuga Factory Building, No.62 Victoria Road, Hong Kong
What is sourdough bread?
Sourdough bread making traces back to the ancient art of artisan bread making that uses 3 basic ingredients, ie flour + water + salt and time for fermentation. All other additive/unnatural ingredients that commercially produced bread include are eliminated.
Sourdough bread is healthy, gentle to the digestive system, and delicious; and the crumb texture gives a satisfying mouth feeling. In this hands-on class, we will show you how to make sourdough bread step by step and the techniques required. You will take home a recipe, your first hand crafted sourdough bread and an extra dough to practise your bake at home too.
*This will be a hands-on class. You will be kneading, rounding, shaping and proofing the sourdough and bake - Please bring your apron!
What will you learn?
- How to make a traditional sourdough bread – hands on
- How to refresh and feed your sourdough starter
- Understands how sourdough behaves at each stage of bread making
What will you take home?
- Your first sourdough bread
- A jar of sourdough mother starter
- The essential knowledge you need to bake your own homemade artisan sourdough bread.
- A dough to practice to bake at home
What to bring?
- 1x apron
- 1x pen
We will confirm your seat(s) once all fees are received. Deadline for any cancellation request is 7 days prior to the start time of the class. All fees will become non-refundable after the deadline. Cancellation requests should be made in writing at least 7 days prior to the class for any refund to be made back to your account.
Length of Class: 3 Hours