ROMERTOPF Modern Look Clay Pot
Modern Look RÖMERTOPF®
Simple and fine
The Modern Look guarantees the same culinary quality as the Classic from RÖMERTOPF®, but here in a simple and modern design.
When you use this model from RÖMERTOPF®, you’ll find that all your dishes are not only delicious but healthy as well. Each dish can be served directly from the pot.
Standard model for 2-6 persons.
2,5 Kgs meat. Clear, modern design.
Size (CM): 35 X 22.5 X 16.5
The Cooking Experience with RÖMERTOPF®
- Hearty, delicious and unadulteratedly appetizing dishes – it has to taste this way, the original, genuine taste will be rediscovered.
- Dishes evolve by themselves – but they need time to develop and to allow the various ingredients to ripen.
- RÖMERTOPF® always bring results it works ever. Cooking with RÖMERTOPF® is always a success.
- Meat, vegetables, herbs and spices are combined and are transformed into a unique taste experience.
- Foodstuffs remain unadulterated
- Cooking is experienced as an oasis of peace, enjoyment and satisfaction.
- The natural texture of clay produces something natural, good and unique.
RÖMERTOPF® takes over the job of cooking during simmering and leaves you time to engage in another activity.
When you use RÖMERTOPF®, observe at the beginning, whether or not the dish is cooked within the recommended time. The temperature often varies considerably among different ovens. You will soon notice the differences.
Nothing will happen, however, because RÖMERTOPF® can adapt to differences in preparation times. A change in cooking time, of course, influences the crust. Steamed foodstuffs, recommended, for example, for those with a sensitive digestive system (stomach and intestines) require less time as foodstuffs which are fried and crunchy. Also, when there are no juices after a long time, you should check to see if warm water should be added. This is
especially true with lean meat products because these are more likely to dry out
|RÖMERTOPF® should be soaked in water for ten minutes before each use.|
|Before you use RÖMERTOPF® for the first time, the pot should take a long “bath”. When finished, you should clean it well.|
|If you are not going to use the pot, then you assemble both parts and store it in a well-ventilated area.|
|RÖMERTOPF® should always be placed in the oven first, before (pre-) heating.|