Organic Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Flour – 500g
What is Sweet Potato Flour?
Sweet potato flour is made of ground dried sweet potatoes. Great substitute to use for grain free bakes or paleo cookies.
Sweet potato flour is low in protein and a good source of resistant starch which is excellent for digestive health and blood sugar management.
Due to the low protein and high in starch nutritional composition, it is best to use this flour for gluten-free batters and coatings, or as a thickener for sauces and gravies.
Why this is special?
Pure and Sure Organic Sweet Potato Flour is made from the finest quality of Sweet Potatoes sourced from certified organic farms across India. It is naturally Gluten-Free, paleo friendly, vegan and can be used for a variety of dishes. This is mainly used as a thickening and gelling agent.
100 % certified organic
Grown without the use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides
Cultivated with controlled organic farming practices
Produce of India
Serving size: 30g
Serving per container: 16
Total Fat: 0.3g
Monounsaturated Fatty Acid: 0g
Saturated Fatty Acid: 0.03g
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid: 0g
Vitamin A 0g
Vitamin C 11.4mg
Recipe : Ingredients in Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Cookies (Paleo, Vegan)
From Bake It Paleo
Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Cookies (Paleo, Vegan)
½ cup sweet potato flour (70g)
2 Tbsp ground flax
½ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
6 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
2 Tbsp honey (maple syrup for Vegan)
½ tsp vanilla extract
2-3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Let batter rest for 10 minutes.
- Scoop batter onto baking sheet using a small cookie scoop (about 1 Tbsp in size).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, rest on pan for a few minutes to cool, then eat!